A world class metals company
NRM AB – Our entire business is a large environmental enterprise
NRM AB – Environmental policy
Nordic Raw Materials AB will through its environmental work strive towards achieving an ecologically sustainable development within its field of operations. We will purposefully endeavour to reduce any negative impacts on the environment and support and pursue further development in this direction.
This will be achieved by
- paying close attention to the environmental perspective, both regionally and generally, in our decision making processes
- increasing knowledge and awareness of environmental issues within the company by continually discussing and giving consideration to environmental aspects within our business operations
- maintaining close interaction with our customers, suppliers and other interested parties on matters concerning environmental issues
- utilizing the most eco-friendly technologies within the company to the greatest extent possible
- carefully monitoring our energy usage and striving to keep it to a minimum
- minimizing the negative effects on the environment by streamlining and choosing environmentally friendly methods of transportation
- engaging in internal environmental work that results in continuous improvements
- abiding by existing laws and regulations and promoting a positive development within this area
On a global perspective, recycling has had a strong impact on the environment through reduced interference on nature due to the raw materials being utilized several times thus saving natural resources and allowing an energy-efficient production of new products.
Our business activities are governed by an operating management system consisting of a quality, ecological and labour environmental management system. In early 2010, we estimate we will be ready with our certification according to ISO 14001:2015 and 9001:2015.